May 16, 2013

one six o five one three - Teacher's Day!


Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers and educators all over the world!


Deep down inside my heart, I admire your dedication and effort to change the world's fate by sharing your knowledge and expertise with the future human resource! Deep down inside, I admire the time you have spent for us. Deep down inside, I am really thankful for everything that you have done for us. 


Being a part of educator (even though I am teaching at tertiary education), nothing much I want from the students, not even your money as a payback (hmm...even though I love money and money so much!) The only thing that I hope from my students is to be yourself, a true human with sense and rational. Be a part of those who can help each other.

On this special day, a  special dedication goes to everyone who has taught me something in my life,


A special dedication goes to teachers and lecturers at

1) Sekolah Kebangsaan Undang (1993 -1998)
2) SMKA Sheikh Abdul Malek (1999-2003)
3) PLKN Sintok Camp (First Intake, First Batch 2004)
4) SMK Padang Midin (Lower Six 2004)
5) UiTM Lendu (2004 - 2005) Pre TESL
6) UiTM Shah Alam (2005-2009) B. Ed TESL
7) UiTM Shah Alam (2010 -2013) M.Ed TESL

I am here now, because of each one of you. Thank You very much for everything! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment