May 16, 2013

one six o five one three - nomad


Nomad (yep! that is me!)

A member of a people who have no permanent abode and travel from place to place to find fresh pasture for their livestock.



Another travelling night. Will be heading to Shah Alam again for a meeting with dear supervisor. Kinda tired of travelling here and there. Seriously, I need some time.. I mean,personal time for me (hm... to find the soulmate, I guess) haha! I guess it is time for me to do so, as everyone was busy asking me the same question. I hope there will be not much amendments need to be done for the dissertation as I will be busy starting from next week.



On Monday (20/5)  I'll be attending convocation ceremony (will be wearing the lecturer's robe y'all!). Wednesday (22/5), I'll be having my first ever swimming lesson!  On Thursday(23/5) I have to attend the AKNC report meeting with the Campus Rector and the Head of Departments of UITMT.  The next Friday (24/5) I guess i need to be in Shah Alam again for the final submission of my dissertation. The next Monday-  (27-29/5) Kak Shikin-the-senior-lecturer asked my help to conduct a training session for Institute Quran Terengganu's teachers. Thursday (29/5-31/5)- I was thinking of attending a conference at Penang.

Phew.

may He ease my journey

amen amen amen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment