January 02, 2014

the turning point?


2.15pm (Jan 1st, 2014)

The handphone rang, staring at the number displayed on screen, I can simply guess that it is from somebody around the campus. Knowing that it must be work-related-matter, without any hesitation, I swiped the screen of the handphone and a female voice took over

"Hello, this is Kak Su from the admin office, are you working today?"
"Yes Kak Su, I am in my office now, why?"
" I just want to let you know that there is an offer letter for the DM45 for you. You managed to secure the position during the last interview. Please come and collect the letter as soon as possible" 
"Thank you Kak Su, ok, I'll go there in a few minutes"
and the line is disconnected.

mixed feelings

what will the future hold?

will I ever be given a chance to start the piled-higher-and-deeper mission abroad?

accepting the offer means the history of being a part time student will be repeated. rejecting the offer means I am too selfish for myself as it is time to settle down with the yet-still-need-to-find-other-half.

torn

will this offer serve as a good turning point for me?

May He ease the journey


No comments:

Post a Comment